Call Today for a Free Consultation
- Tell the customer the truth. It may not always be what they want to hear, but they will always know your position.
- Our spindle operation will be well organized and always ready to receive a customer.
- Reinvest back into the spindle company to provide our employees with the right tools to get the job done.
- Work with the customers to solve their spindle problems.
- Listen to our customer’s concerns and respond quickly.
- Getting the job done quickly minimizes the customer’s machine downtime.
- Create efficiencies within the spindle company by making suggestions for improvement.
- Provide information to the customer so that they look to us as a valuable spindle resource, and not just a spindle rebuild vendor.
- Cut unnecessary waste whenever possible.
- A good fair deal helps build a long term customer.
- Long term relationships with our customers can take years to build, and a short time to break apart. Customer satisfaction will build those enduring relationships.
- Every spindle shipment to our customers demonstrates who we are as a spindle company.